Registration Policies for the Recreational Sector
Registration takes place at the gym (9010 Rue du Champ D'Eau) during the seasons registration dates. Pre-registration is possible for returning gymnasts.
- Registration or pre-registration will be accepted once the payment has been made.
- Only once the payment has been made will the gymnast be allowed to participate in the class. No exceptions will be made.
- Payment must be made by check or cash and must be given to a Gymsplit administrative employee. A receipt will be given to you once payment has been made.
3. Membership FEE
- A membership fee of 30$ (price subject to change) will be applied and included in the total price at registration.
- This fee is valid for one year. If the course is abandoned (no attendance for 3 or more classes), the Federation fee cannot be refunded.
4. NO FUNDS
- A 15$ administrative fee will be added to your account if the check given does not have enough funds.
5. REFUND POLICY
- Gymsplit reserves the right to cancel a course if the minimum gymnast requirement has not been met. If this occurs, you will be given an alternative date, or if requested, a full refund.
- Before the start of the season and before the start of camp activities (spring break and summer break), cancellation is possible. You must advise a Gymsplit administrative employee to confirm the cancellation. The cancellation must be done before the season or camp activities have started.
- A refund will not be given once 3 or more gymnastics classes have been given
- In case of a major injury or major illness, a refund for the remaining classes may be possible. In this case you must contact Gymsplit and submit a doctors note. A 10$ fee will be retained due to administrative fee's. (Gymsplit reserves the right to determine if the injury or illness is major).
- Please be advised that if a gymnast misses a class, that class cannot be re-scheduled nor reimbursed.
6. CANCELLATIONS DUE TO UNFORESEEN EVENTS
- Due to weather or unforseen events, Gymsplit reserves the right to cancel classes for security reasons. (Snow storm, ice storm, electrical failure, ect.)
- Please note that cancelled classes may not be rescheduled and will not be reimbursed.
- We advise you to check our website, Facebook page or Gymsplit’s voicemail to stay informed on the decision made concerning cancelled classes. You will additionally be sent an e-mail regarding cancelled classes.
- In regards to holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Relache ect.) Gymsplit reserves the right to proceed with the class or cancel the class. This will be communicated through e-mail.
7. PICTURE/VIDEO CONSENT
- By registering your child at Gymsplit, you are consenting to pictures and/or videos of your child being used for gym promoting reasons. If you do not consent to pictures and/or videos of your child being used for promotional reasons please advise us by marking the indicated box upon registration.